Rehoo Double-sided Sharpening Stone Set Chef Kitchen Knife Gadget Knives Carpentry Abrasive Tool Whetstone Grindstone Grinder
$37.53 – $70.20
The mesh number represents the roughness and fineness of white corundum, the larger the mesh number, the more delicate, the smaller the mesh number, the thicker. The finer the sharpening stone, the slower the sharpening speed, but the sharpened blade will be very sharp.
Special accessories: the base to firmly fix the whetstone and a guide to provide a consistent angle.
Material: white corundum.
Follow the steps below:
1. Soak it in water for 5 minutes, put it in a non-slip rubber pad, and place it on a flat surface.
2. Install the fixed angle guide on the knife back. Use low mesh grain sand surface for rough grinding at an angle of 10 to 30 degrees, push
the tool with a little force, and then gently retract it. This process takes about 15 minutes.
3. Then use high mesh sand grain surface for fine grinding. This process takes about 10 minutes.
4. After grinding, you can use a small piece of paper to check the sharpness of the knife.
5. After sanding, clean the knife with a damp cloth or water, and then wipe it dry.
6. Clean the stone with a soft brush, and then place it in a well-ventilated place to dry.
1 x Whetstone
2 x Non-slip rubber pad
Bamboo base set packing list:
1 x Whetstone
1 x Bamboo base
1 x Fixed angle guide
2 x non-slip rubber pad
240-400, 400-1000, 240-800, 1000-3000, 600-1500, 1000-4000, 1000-6000, Correction Stone, Bamboo 1000-4000, Defective 3000-8000, Bamboo 3000-8000, Bamboo 1000-6000, 2000-5000, 2000-4000, Bamboo 1000-3000, 3000-8000, Bamboo 240-400, Bamboo 240-800, Bamboo 400-1000, Bamboo 600-1500, Bamboo 2000-5000, Defective 1000-3000, Bamboo 2000-4000